The enzymes in Protexin Premium give a more rapid & thorough release of the nutrients in food, leading to lowere residue, lower gut volume, less risk of digestive upsets, gas & the possibility of colic. All horses will benefit from routinely receiving Protexin Premium to help overcome environmental changes. During anticipated periods of stress, the dosage should be increased.
Protexin Premium provides the following benefits:
- Aids the digestion of starch and fiber
- Improved digestion results in better coat condition
- Stimulates the immune system
- Maintains overal good health and condition, important for fertility and performance
- Maintain mares in good health during pregnancy and increases the supply of valuable colostrum.
Directions for use
Can be top-dressed onto feed
Under normal conditions:
- Horses: 10g per day
- Foals/ponies: 5g per day
Under stress conditions:
- When environmental changes and stressful situations (travel, competition or racing, feed changes, etc) are anticipated, feed 20g per day for 5 days beforehand and keep to this raised level as long as considered necessary or as advised by the veterinarian.
Store in a cool, dry place (below 25C)
G2634 Act 36/1947
- Lactobacillus planatum
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii susp.bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Bifidobavterium bifidium
- Streptococcus salbarius subsp. thermophilus
- Enterococcus faecium
Also contains yeast and the enzymes Xylanase and Beta glucanase